Crust / Topping
1 1/3c + 3T whole wheat flour
1/2t baking powder
1/2t baking soda
1c packed light brown sugar
2T butter, softened, 2T canola oil
1 large egg
1t vanilla extract
1/2c Stevia in The Raw
2T whole wheat flour
1T lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all crust / topping ingredients – except for last 3T flour – in mixer.
- Spoon 2/3 of mixture into 9 x 9 pan, prepared with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine stevia and 2T flour in small bowl.
- Heat blueberries and lemon juice in small pot on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- As blueberries begin to soften, add stevia and flour mixture and cook until soupy.
- Pour blueberry mixture on top of of crust.
- Add remaining 3T flour to leftover 1/3 crust mixture and crumble with your fingers.
- Sprinkle topping on blueberry layer and bake 20 more minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!