Flamingo Print Scarf c/o Shawlsmith London
Yellow Floral Scarf (old, but similar style at Nordstrom)
Men’s Slim Selvedge Chambray Shirt from J. Crew
1. Fold in half.
2. Drape over your head, so the point is in the front.
3. Adjust so the long side of the scarf rests at the nape of your neck.
4. Pull the ends towards the front.
5. Twist the ends around each other, over the point in the front, then back around to tie in a knot at the nape of your neck.
6. Gather the point of the scarf, so it is the width of a large knot.
7. Roll the point back, tucking it under itself to secure.
Happy Summer, everyone!
mk & Gwyneth