It’s not totally accurate to say we “balance” all the pink, floral and other girliness in our apartment with more masculine cues like nailhead and studs. But we do like to incorporate these elements when we can – it keeps our apartment from looking like a complete Barbie explosion.
Today we’ll share a few of our favorite studded pieces for the home. Fellow DIY-ers, here’s some inspiration for your “future projects” list!
1. Cabrillo Nailhead Chest from Lillian August
2. Studded Velvet Pillow Cover from West Elm
3. Anthony Wolf Wooden Studded Mirror
4. Bodega Storage Boxes from Z Gallerie
5. Hand Embroidered Mirror Studded Pillow from Gracious Home
6. Kim Seybert Heavy Metal Tray
7. Everglades Coasters from Z Gallerie
Too bad we are totally out of space – otherwise, we’d start stalking our dumpster to make a DIY version of the Lillian August chest. We definitely have room for a set of studded coasters, though! With a few ceramic tiles, the original leather from our DIY Upholstered Chair and leftover pyramid studs from our DIY Studded Trench, they can be ours!
mk & Gwynnie