Wondering what five feet, eleven-and-a-half inches of embellishment looks like? You’ve come to the right place. At first glance, today’s outfit is basic black and white. But a sparkly manicure and a studded pair of tights pack a punch from tip to toe.
1. Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses from Pacific Sunwear
2. Soirre Studs from Stella & Dot
3. DIY Tassel Necklace
4. Striped Top from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Piperlime)
5. Leather belt (vintage, but similar style at Shopbop)
6. Dress worn as a skirt from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Stylebop)
7. Balenciaga First Tote from Barney’s
8. Gold & Rhinestone Bangles from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Shop The Shoebox)
9. Classic Pave Chain Link Bracelet from J. Crew
10. Studded Tights from Hue (old, but similar style at Topshop)
11. Diane von Furstenberg Weaver Booties from Gena Chandler
You know Gwyneth and I love a good DIY, but we have yet to master any kind of DIY nail art suitable for leaving our apartment. Now that we’ve discovered ImPRESS Press-on Manicure kits, we don’t have to miss out on the trend.
We know what you’re thinking, but (with love) we’re here to tell you – you’re wrong. Press-on nail kits have come a long way from the ones I (unsuccessfully) begged my Mom to buy me in the 80′s. They’re thin, they’re short and they don’t pop off – even after a week of wearing them! Best of all, they give you ten additional opportunities to embellish any outfit. We love the edge the TGIF style gives this one!
1. TGIF Press-on Manicure c/o ImPRESS (available at Walgreens)
Here’s a closer look:
So there you go – two ways to bedazzle your basics! Happy Thursday, pretties!
Shop This Post:
mk & Gwynnie