If you love shopping in your closet as much as we do, then it’s time to mine for precious gems and try the jewel tone trend. It couldn’t be any easier to pull off with your existing inventory – we know you’ve got a few blue, green, red and purple separates and accessories! Except now we’re going to call them sapphire, emerald, garnet and amethyst, dahling.
1. Vintage Hand-Painted Earrings from Jen Hoodenpyle
2. Gingham Shirt from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Gap)
3. Cashmere Sweater from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Shopbop)
4. Purple Snake Clutch from Banana Republic (old, but similar style at Target)
5. Green Mini Skirt from Scout & Molly’s (old, but similar style at Zappos)
6. Michael Kors Watch from Charlotte’s
7. Triple Wrap Tassel Bracelet from Emily Kammeyer Accessories
8. Sam Edelman Embellished Flats (old, but similar style at Zappos)
Break up all the solids with a few subtle patterns, and if you really want to go for it, add shoulder-grazing earrings. Come on, you know you do!
Searching for some serious statement earrings? Look no further than Jen Hoodenpyle’s Etsy shop. We’re obsessed with just about every pair she comes up with!
If jewel tones, earrings the size of Christmas ornaments and a perfect Fall day don’t put a spring in your step, then you just don’t know how to have fun!
Who’s coming with us?
Shop This Post:
mk & Gwynnie