When we shared our DIY Dyed Denim a few weeks ago, you asked for suggestions on how to wear white in the Fall and Winter months. We think the “No White After Labor Day” rule was one made to be broken, and we’re delighted to be bad influences and help you break it for yourselves.
So Gwyneth and I shopped our closet and put together two ways to wear white right – right now. We’re saving the denim for casual Friday and sharing an office-appropriate look today.
1. Gold Medallion Earrings from Max & Chloe (old, but similar and even better style available)
2. Leopard Scarf from ASOS (old, but similar style at Banana Republic)
3. Vero Moda Sweater from ASOS
4. Gold and Rhinestone Bangles from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Shop The Shoebox)
5. Classic Pave Chain Link Bracelet from J. Crew
6. Michael Kors Watch from Charlotte’s
7. Ivory Pleated Skirt from Anthropologie (old, but similar style at Urban Outfitters)
8. Kate Spade Bag from Nordstrom (old, but similar style at Zappos Couture)
9. Kate Spade Licorice Pump from Neiman Marcus (old, but similar style at Zappos)
10. DIY Faux Fur Pom-Pom Shoe Clips
When Fall becomes Winter we’ll swap the bare legs and brown pumps for black tights and boots. Either way, we think the cozy sweater, dark and textured accessories and deeper hues on the lips and nails make our summer skirt work overtime.
1. Casting Call Press on Manicure c/o ImPRESS (available at Walgreens)
But we want to know what you think! Please let us know if you’ll try this look, and don’t forget to come back on Friday for our take on white denim done right – right now.
Have a different closet conundrum you’d like us to try solving? Leave us a comment here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Shop This Post:
mk & Gwyneth