Meredith & Gwyneth, The New Yorkie
adventures in making NYC feel like home
1. We love a gym bag that doesn’t look like a gym bag and think this Kate Spade Embroidered Bon Shopper from Nordstrom fits the bill. ($188.00 / Free Shipping)
2. Having this Metal Water Bottle from C. Wonder in her cup holder will make the gym rat in your life look a little more stylish while she’s sweating it out on the elliptical. ($9.00)
3. Help her keep those manicured piggies germ-free with these Havaianas Leopard Flip Flops from Zappos. ($23.99 / Free Shipping!)
4. She’ll always have an elastic on hand with this Hair Tie Ball from Urban Outfitters in her gym bag.($4.99 / Free Shipping on all orders $50+)
5. If there’s a runner you love who doesn’t love the treadmill, keep her warm on her winter runs with this Arctic Long Sleeve Hood from Icebreaker. ($250.00)
6. These Stripe Gloves from Icebreaker are equally adorable on the way to the gym, out on runs or just bopping around town. ($30.00)
7. Stylish sporty gals love to rock trends at the gym too, and this ombre Oasis Long Sleeve V-Dusk Top from Icebreaker will help her do just that! ($90.00)
8. We think it’s pretty perfect in pink, but The Un-Mat from Lululemon comes in a variety of colors for your favorite yogi. ($48.00 / Free Shipping!)
9. Help her keep cords at bay with this iPod Nano Cord Shrink from Amazon. ($12.95)
10. Know an athlete who loves an embellishment? Treat her to this Silver Sparkle Elastic Headband from Amazon. ($7.52)
11. She won’t ever get locked out of her locker again with this Wordlock Combination Padlock from Amazon, and we think that’s G-R-E-A-T. ($8.96 / Free Shipping on orders $25+)
12. If she’s anything like us, these pink Asics Gel Nimbus Running Shoes from Zappos will make her a thousand times less likely to sleep through that early morning run. ($140.00 / Free Shipping!)
mk & Gwynnie
PS: We’ve got you hooked up all this week and next with more gift ideas! Here’s what’s coming up!
I am an athelete who loves embellishment (ahhh why can’t I stop shopping for myself!!!) I love those hot pink Asics too!
Niki, you crack us up! We had the same thoughts with all of these gift guides – wanted to buy everything for ourselves instead of for the “planned recipient”
mk & Gwynnie
can’t wait to see what is coming next!
So sweet! Thanks, Molly!
mk & G
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2013 Meredith & Gwyneth, The New Yorkie · Blogger To WordPress Migration by Linauer Designs · Log in