Sure, holiday parties are an obvious time to show off your spirited style, but we think your everyday looks should be merry and bright too! For us, merry and bright means a pop of pink, statement accessories and plenty of sparkle. We paired our most spirited pieces with a pair of Chuck Taylors to make everyday errands and Christmas shopping celebratory and comfortable.
1. Ray-Ban Original Wayfarers
2. Elizabeth Cole “XOXO” Earrings from Zhush
3. Men’s Selvedge Chambray Shirt from J. Crew
4. Sequin Tee from J. Crew (old, but similar style here and here)
5. Neon Statement Necklace from Nordstrom (old, but similar style in stock)
6. Triple Wrap Tassel Bracelet from Emily Kammeyer Accessories
7. Classic Pave Chain Link Bracelet from J. Crew
8. Michael Kors Watch from Charlotte’s
9. Pink Maxi Skirt from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Farfetch)
10. Valentino Nuage Bow Bag from Gena Chandler
8. Chuck Taylors from Zappos
Shop This Post:
mk & Gwyneth
Part of the Link Party at:
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.