If we hadn’t taken off the statement necklace and put on nude shoes, we’d admit that two graphic patterns, two animal prints and a pair of statement earrings is a little OTT. However, considering the aforementioned outfit revisions and the monochrome palette, you’ve got to agree that today’s look is practically minimalist. If you too believe it’s only “too much” if it scares a small child, then this post’s for you.
And while we tried to find a current version of our Custo Barcelona dress, there’s not an available style from the brand that’s like today’s oldie-but-goodie. The shopping guide below has a close alternative from another line that we think would be a welcome addition to any closet. But if you’re longing for a piece from the brand whose collections are best described as print parades, then check out this stunner currently available (and on serious sale) at Yoox. Love you, mean it.
1. White Enamel Statement Earrings from Gena Chandler (old, but similar style at Neiman Marcus Last Call)
2. Essential Lipstick in Sociable c/o e.l.f. Cosmetics
3. Custo Barcelona dress (old, but similar style at Stylebop)
4. Pony Hair Belt from Aldo (old, but similar style at Urban Outfitters)
5. Purple Snakeskin Clutch from Banana Republic (old, but similar style at Asos)
6. Classic Pave Chain Link Bracelet from J. Crew
7. Michael Kors Watch from Charlotte’s
8. Zig Zag Stackable Ring Set from Asos
9. OPI Nail Lacquer in Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees from Drugstore.com
10. Boutique 9 Nude Patent Heels from Gilt (old, but similar style at Zappos)
Shop This Post:
mk & Gwynnie
Part of the Link Party at: