This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you love shopping in your closet like we do, you’re constantly looking for ways to update your existing inventory and mixing and matching old items to create new outfits. But there’s only so much you can do with your separates, and dresses are an even bigger challenge. We’re big fans of leggings and tights because they are an affordable way to transform any outfit that needs an update. So when we were asked us to put together a look with No nonsense’s new leggings we headed to our closet for a little shopping trip.
The yellow J. Crew boucle jacket hiding in the back of our closet was the perfect candidate for this challenge. It’s a classic silhouette and a wardrobe staple, but it never seems to come off its padded hanger. While there are people in this world who would say I could use a little more of these looks in my rotation (Mom, I’m talking to you), It’s just so conservative. But with our new denim leggings and a few accessories, Gwyneth and I put together an outfit with just enough of a twist that it got a day out on the town.
1. Sequin Beanie from Urban Outfitters
2. Studio Matte Lipstick in Rich Red c/o e.l.f. Cosmetics
3. Cream Pashmina from Henri Bendel (old, but similar style at Forzieri)
4. Striped Tee from Forever 21 (old, but similar style at Free People)
5. Yellow Wool Jacket from J. Crew (old, but similar style at Net-a-Porter)
6. Classic Pave Chain Link Bracelet from J. Crew
7. Gold and Black Enamel Bangle (old, but similar style at Max & Chloe)
8. Michael Kors Watch from Charlotte’s
9. OPI Nail Lacquer in Vampersdam from Drugstore.com
10. Valentino Nuage Bag from Gena Chandler
11. Denim Leggings c/o No nonsense
12. Ryder Boots from J. Crew
And no, that’s not a disco ball on my head.
Shop This Post:
mk & Gwynnie