First off, thank you for your sweet comments and emails after yesterday’s post. We are delighted to report that Gwyneth charmed the staff and other guests at doggie day care, and she’s been accepted to K9 Playtime! (Miraculous, considering I was that annoying parent who called twice to make sure she was enjoying the activities and had finished her lunch.) She can’t wait to go back later this week to see her new friends.
But today, while Gwyneth rests up for more running around in circles later this week, it’s my turn to socialize. Because tonight, one of my favorite shopping sites, ASOS, is having an event for San Francisco bloggers to preview their Holiday collection! I can’t wait to scope out potential holiday party options and meet other Bay Area bloggers. Seems like an appropriate time to shop the closet and put my favorite ASOS find on repeat – the Tulip Spot Print Dress I picked up last Spring, that you may remember from here. (But who am I kidding? This dress has been in heavy rotation since the moment it arrived on my doorstep.)
Since it’s not exactly Summer in San Francisco, Gwyneth and I added a few layers and switched up the accessories to make it work for the cooler weather. If you’re outside the Bay Area, you can file this one away for Fall – when you’re not quite ready to say sayonara to your sundresses. And while our dress is sold out, we’re loving this one currently in stock and think it would definitely do double duty now and later with this open drape front jacket from Shopbop and this cozy cashmere wrap from Nordstrom. Lastly, our studded heels (or “Faux Studs” as we like to call them) are sold out at Shoe Dazzle. The original Valentino Rock Studs are in stock at Neiman Marcus for all you big spenders. For all you babes on a budget, we’ll keep an eye out for more affordable look-alikes and let you know when we find a pair you can’t live without.
1. Karen Walker Harvest Sunglasses from Shopbop
2. Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Candy from Nordstrom
3. Pave Hoop Earrings from Nordstrom
4. Cashmere Scarf from Henri Bendel (old, but similar style at Nordstrom)
5. BB Dakota Jasper Drape Front Jacket from Shopbop
6. Tulip Spot Print Dress From Asos (old, but similar style in stock)
7. David Yurman Pave Crossover Ring
8. Essie Nail Polish in Power Clutch from Beauty.com
9. Valentino Nuage Bow Tote from Neiman Marcus
10. Studded Heels from Shoe Dazzle (sold out, but the originals available at Neiman Marcus)
Yes, that’s “I am the night” printed on my dress. We have no idea what that means. We love it anyway.
Shop This Post:
mk & Gwynnie